Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Be a Man
Maybe he doesn't look at me. Is it all a mistake? Am I going insane? Yes. Is my life so boring I've made up a love that doesn't exist? Am I making something out of nothing? Every cell of logic in my body says there's nothing here or there. But every cell of dreamer tells me it's all there, he keeps looking. Too bad the dreamer side is twice the size of logic. So I'm stuck here on the rollercoaster because it just keeps going, not stopping to let me off. I could jump and break every bone in my body, lay there until someone picks me up gingerly. Or I could wait until it runs out of gas. If I jump I can heal, eventually, and it'll be over. I'll be in control. If I stay I'll die on the circle of little hills going round and round, up and down. There is another alternative but I doubt it'll ever happen. He's not a big enough person. Come on, be a man. Hit the breaks and let me off. Whether you let me walk away or we go on more rides, I'll have my life back. I'll be free. Stop being selfish you ass. Be a man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Rollercoasters make good analogies for almost all of life's problems.
ReplyDelete